Looking for a simple and refreshing blended summer cocktail? Try this frozen daiquiri made with real peaches.
My blender sure gets a workout during the summer. It gets over 100 degrees here somedays, so frozen drinks are always a welcome sight at happy hour.
It’s also peak stone fruit season and we love to incorporate seasonal produce into our cocktails. One of our go-to drinks is a peach daiquiri. It’s quick and easy to make and we usually have the ingredients on hand.
Personally, I think the peach version is much better than the more common strawberry flavored daiquiri. Although if you really want a treat, add both fruits. They’re delightful when blended together.
- Peaches – I prefer to use fresh peaches, but you can substitute frozen or canned, if you’d prefer. If using canned, you may want to reduce the amount of simple syrup.
- Simple Syrup – Store-bought or homemade simple syrup can be used. (To make your own, simply dissolve 1 cup sugar into 1 cup of water over medium heat. Allow to cool before using.)
- Lime Juice – For best results, use fresh squeezed lime juice. Bottled has preservatives that negatively alter the flavor.
- Rum – Rum is the traditional liquor used in daiquiris. I use a light rum, but you could substitute vodka or another liquor of your choice.
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we make a little money at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
- For a deeper flavor, grill or roast your peaches. Allow them to cool before blending.
- I highly recommend using a high quality blender like a Vitamix for any blended cocktail. Sharp blades are key to getting finely blended ice.