This fun spin on cold brew is flavored like a caramel apple. Whipped cream, caramel, and cinnamon sugar topping will help to make it your new favorite fall coffee!
I don’t know about you, but my fall is incredibly busy so my caffeine needs are even higher than usual.
This year, I’m bringing the flavor into my coffee by infusing a crisp apple flavor, a hint of vanilla, and just the right amount of caramel.
To really bring it home, I top the coffee off with a hefty dose of whipped cream and sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon sugar over the top. Obviously another drizzle of caramel is necessary.
It’s like apple pie in a coffee! Who doesn’t want to start their day with that??
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we make a little money at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
- Cold Brew – You can use homemade cold brew or store-bought. Just remember, if you use a concentrate combine it with the amount of water you need to dilute it before measuring for this recipe.
- Apple Syrup – I highly recommend using Monin brand syrup. Apple syrups can vary greatly in flavor and I think this one has the perfect crisp apple juice type flavor vs sour apple or something that tastes artificial.
- Vanilla Syrup – This adds a hint of vanilla with a bit of extra sweetness. I recommend using this one or vanilla bean syrup.
- Caramel Syrup – You can use any kind of caramel syrup you want. Ghirardelli is my go to for coffee drinks because it has the perfect consistency and a rich flavor.
- Whipped Cream – I use store bought canned whipped cream. I haven’t tried it, but I think cold foam would be a good substitute.
- Cinnamon & Sugar – I sprinkle a mixture of equal parts cinnamon & sugar on top, which gives it more of a “pie” flavor. This is completely optional, but highly recommended.
More Coffee Drinks
1 Tbsp Caramel Syrup, divided
1 Tablespoon Apple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Syrup
10oz Cold Brew
Pinch of Cinnamon & Sugar (optional topping)
Take a glass and drizzle half the caramel syrup all over the inside.
Add the apple syrup, vanilla syrup, and cold brew coffee. Give it a quick stir to combine.
Top with whipped cream, then sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar mixture and drizzle with the remaining caramel syrup.