These jello shots are bursting with peach flavor thanks to peach gelatin and Crown Peach whisky. Don’t forget to top with a peach gummy ring!
An abundance of fresh peaches and jello shots are two of the things I most look forward to summer for, so I knew these peach jello shots would immediately become a favorite recipe of mine.
To make them extra peachy-keen, I used Crown Royal Peach for the alcohol and topped each of them with a gummy peach ring.
Honestly, I think they’re even better than the Green Apple jello shots that I made with Crown Apple!
Why not whip up a batch of each for your next backyard barbecue or pool party and let your guests decide which flavor they like best?
- Gelatin – Use Jello Peach mix for the base of these shots.
- Water – Very hot or boiling water is needed to dissolve the gelatin. I use my electric kettle to make it quickly and easily.
- Crown Peach – This peach flavored whisky adds extra fruit flavor. Feel free to substitute with another alcohol you’d prefer, like peach schnapps or vodka.
- Gummy Rings – These are optional, but topping them with peach gummy rings seems to be a big hit among my guests.
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we make a little money at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
How To Make
Add the jello and hot water to a mixing bowl or large pyrex cup. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
Allow the jello mixture to cook slightly, about 2-3 minutes. Add the Crown Peach and stir until combined.
Divide the mixture evenly among 12 2 oz jello shot cups. Place in the fridge until set, 2-3 hours.
- Want weaker shots? Replace part of the Crown Peach with more water or sweet tea for a delicious twist.
- Use hot water to dissolve the gelatin. To ensure that the gelatin dissolves properly and doesn’t clump, use hot water when mixing it. This will help it dissolve quickly & evenly, resulting in a smoother texture for your shots.
- Plan ahead. These jello shots need a few hours in the fridge to properly set up, so make sure you make them in advance so they’ll have time to chill before serving.
1 3oz Package Peach Jello
1 Cup Boiling Water
1 Cup Crown Royal Peach
12 Peach Candy Rings
Place 12 jello shot cups on a baking sheet or in a baking dish for easy carrying to the fridge. Set aside.
Add peach jello powder to a mixing bowl.
Add the boiling water and stir until the jello is dissolved.
Wait a few minutes until the mixture has cooled slightly, then add the Crown Peach. Stir to combine.
Distribute among your jello shot cups, then seal each with a lid. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until the gelatin is set.
When ready to serve, garnish with a peach ring and serve. Enjoy responsibly!