This Red Bull Cocktail with orange juice and orange vodka is essentially an energizing screwdriver. It’s the perfect brunch drink!
If you like the Red Bull cocktails I’ve made in the past, you’re going to love this newest version. It’s very easy to make and perfectly acceptable to drink any time of day, even brunch!
I like to describe this Vitamin C drink as a “Red Bull Screwdriver”. It only has three ingredients – orange juice, orange vodka, and Red Bull. It tastes like a delicious, energizing citrus punch!
- Orange Juice – I think it’s best to use a pulp-free version for this cocktail.
- Vodka – I like to use an orange vodka to give it an extra flavor boost, but you can easily substitute regular or another citrus-flavored vodka.
- Red Bull – I use the original Red Bull flavor for this cocktail. You could also use the sugar-free version, or the “Yellow Edition” for even more fruit flavor.
I drink almost everything on the rocks, so I usually choose to serve this over ice. It is, however, quite tasty blended. I especially recommend serving it that way by the pool or ocean 😉
More Cocktail Recipes
- Irish Trash Can Red Bull Cocktail
- Blood Orange & Lemongrass Coronarita
- Cherry Limeade Cocktail
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Bloody Mary
Vitamin C Red Bull Cocktail
This Red Bull Cocktail with fresh orange juice and vodka is essentially an energizing screwdriver. The perfect brunch drink!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
1/2 Cup of Ice
2oz Orange Vodka
2 oz Orange Juice
1 8.4oz Can Red Bull
Add ice to a pint glass. Pour in the vodka and orange juice.
Crack open the Red Bull. Quickly turn it over and place on top of ice in the glass. Add a straw and enjoy immediately.
- Calories: 275
We have been making this for our “brunch at home” the past few weeks and we’re addicted – so good!
Do you think this would still taste good without the alcohol?