- 1 Box of Unsalted Saltine Crackers (4 sleeves)
- 1 Cup of Canola Oil
- 1 (1 ounce) Packet of Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 tbsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Glad Plastic Containers (8 Cup)
- Place two sleeves of crackers into each Glad container.
- In a bowl, mix oil, ranch dressing mix, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
- Continue to stir the mixture. You don’t want the red pepper flakes to settle.
- Drizzle half the mixture into each container, over the crackers.
- Put lids on the containers and turn upside down every 5 min. for 30 min.
- Will keep for up to a week.
- Calories: 188
Find it online: https://cookingwithjanica.com/fire-crackers-seasoned-saltines/