When I was a kid, it seemed like every other kid was alllllllllll about that chocolate milk life.
Not me. I wanted to chug strawberry milk by the gallon.
Back then, I thought the way to make strawberry milk was to squeeze a yellow bottle of factory-made syrup into my cup.
Now that I’m older and wiser, I know that yellow bottle of syrup contains exactly 0% strawberry.
I wanted to make myself a genuine homemade glass of strawberry milk bursting with real strawberry flavor.
I was blown away by the result.
It was so good that even Janette, who supposedly hates strawberry milk, will regularly ask me to mix her up a glass.
Homemade Strawberry Milk RecipePrint
- 2 Cups Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 8 oz Milk (per serving)
- Place strawberries, sugar, and water into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a blender and puree.
- Place puree in a jar, then seal and refrigerate until cold (30-60 minutes).
- When ready to make strawberry milk, add 3-4 tablespoons of puree per 8 oz of milk. Stir well, then enjoy!
- Calories: 159