This tasty shot features Jameson and peach schnapps. It’s called a “green tea shot” because of its appearance.
Want a fun and tasty shot to make next time your friends come over to pre-game? Try a green tea shot! It’s perfect for people who love Jameson Irish Whiskey and something a bit fruity.
Despite the name, green tea is not an ingredient. It simply got its name from resembling the tea.
To make it you just need four ingredients, a shaker, and a few shot glasses.
- Whiskey – This shot was developed using Jameson Irish Whiskey. I wouldn’t recommend substituting it.
- Peach Liqueur – Any brand of peach schnapps works great.
- Sour Mix – I love a homemade sour mix, but if you’re looking to recreate the look and taste of this shot from the bar, you’ll need to use store-bought sour mix.
- Lemonade – Minute Maid lemonade has the best flavor for this shot.
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we make a little money at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
How To Make
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with a few pieces of ice.
- Secure the shaker’s top, then shake for about 5 seconds.
- Strain into shot glasses.
- Would you rather have this as a cocktail? Just double the recipe and strain into a lowball glass filled with ice.
- You could use Sprite instead of lemonade, if you’d prefer. Just be sure to leave it out of the cocktail shaker. Instead, add a splash to each shot after they are poured.
More Shot RecipesPrint
Green Tea Shot
Fun & tasty alcohol shot that looks like green tea.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Shots
- Cuisine: American
1 oz Irish Whiskey
1 oz Peach Liqueur
1 oz Sour Mix
Splash of Lemonade
Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with a piece of ice or two.
Shake to mix.
Strain into two shot glasses.
Made this in the dorm before going out to save money. Huge success! Used Sprite instead of lemonade. Bussin.
This shot is perfect in every way