This tasty shot features Jameson and peach schnapps. It’s called a “green tea shot” because of its appearance.
Want a fun and tasty shot to make next time your friends come over to pre-game? Try a green tea shot! It’s perfect for people who love Jameson Irish Whiskey and something a bit fruity.
Despite the name, green tea is not an ingredient. It simply got its name from resembling the tea.
To make it you just need four ingredients, a shaker, and a few shot glasses.
- Whiskey – This shot was developed using Jameson Irish Whiskey. I wouldn’t recommend substituting it.
- Peach Liqueur – Any brand of peach schnapps works great.
- Sour Mix – I love a homemade sour mix, but if you’re looking to recreate the look and taste of this shot from the bar, you’ll need to use store-bought sour mix.
- Lemonade – Minute Maid lemonade has the best flavor for this shot.
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we make a little money at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
How To Make
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with a few pieces of ice.
- Secure the shaker’s top, then shake for about 5 seconds.
- Strain into shot glasses.
- Would you rather have this as a cocktail? Just double the recipe and strain into a lowball glass filled with ice.
- You could use Sprite instead of lemonade, if you’d prefer. Just be sure to leave it out of the cocktail shaker. Instead, add a splash to each shot after they are poured.
More Shot RecipesPrint
1 oz Irish Whiskey
1 oz Peach Liqueur
1 oz Sour Mix
Splash of Lemonade
Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with a piece of ice or two.
Shake to mix.
Strain into two shot glasses.