Cranberry Sorbet Rosé Mimosa
- 1 bottle of Rosé
- 4–6 scoops of Cranberry Sorbet
- Rosemary Sprigs
- Cranberries for garnish
- Bring cranberries, sugar, water, white cran-strawberry juice, and salt to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cover. Let simmer for 15min.
- Cool mixture for 10 min and then puree in a blender until smooth.
- Press mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove any seeds and pulp.
- Stir in corn syrup and zest. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Once chilled, run through a fine mesh strainer one more time to get rid of any residue that has collected on top of the mixture.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions. I let mine churn for 20min.
- You can serve immediately or store in an airtight container, overnight, in your freezer, to make the sorbet a bit more firm.
Cranberry Sorbet Rosé Mimosas
- Using a cookie scoop, place 4-6 balls of sorbet into a champagne glass.
- Place one sprig of Rosemary into each glass.
- Fill glass with rosé.
- Add a few cranberries for garnish.
- Let drink sit for a few moments so the sorbet melts and mixes with the rosé.