- 3lbs of Pork Tenderloin (About 3 Tenderloins)
- 1.5 lbs Bacon
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onions
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon. Place in an 8 x 11 pan. Poke holes in meat with a fork.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 – 8 hours.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for 1.5 – 3 hours, until pork reaches 160 degrees in the thickest part. If the bacon begins to burn, place foil over the top.
- Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.
- Serve immediately.