- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Lucky Charms
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Dash Salt
- Lucky Charms marshmallows, for garnish
- Place milk, Lucky Charms, sugar, and salt into a bowl. Stir well, then place in the refrigerator and allow to soak at least 2 hours.
- Using a strainer and bowl, strain the cereal milk.
- Place 1/3-1/2 cup of the cereal milk into a coffee cup. Using a milk frother, make the milk nice and foamy.
- Slowly pour in the coffee until the cup is full.
- Garnish with a few Lucky Charms marshmallows, then enjoy your magically delicious Lucky Charms Latte!