- 1/3 Cup Blood Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Vodka
- 1 Bottle of Ginger Beer (12.7 oz)
- Slices of Blood Orange & Meyer Lemon for garnish (optional)
- Slice each piece of citrus in half and juice until you have 1/3 cup of both Meyer lemon and blood orange juice.
- Take two copper mugs and fill to the top with ice. Add the fruit juice and vodka, evenly distributing between the two mugs. Fill to the top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with slices of Meyer lemon and blood orange.
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.4g
- Protein: 1g