Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a minty and creamy Shamrock Shot. It tastes just as delicious as the milkshake with the added bonus of getting you drunk!
Want to get sham-wasted this St. Paddy’s Day? Then you need to make booze-infused Shamrock Shots!
These little green shooters have all the creamy and vanilla mint flavors of the beloved Shamrock Shake. They will have you feeling festive and, let’s be honest, a little tipsy in no time.
Time to assemble your squad, don your most ridiculous St. Paddy’s Day attire, and get this party started!
- Vodka – You can use any kind of vodka, but I highly recommend using vanilla or whipped cream flavored if possible.
- Creme de Menthe – This liqueur will bring both the green color and mint flavor our shot needs.
- Heavy Cream – You can substitute half & half if that’s what you have on hand.
- Chill your shot glasses. Place your shot glasses in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will help keep the shots cold and enhance their flavor.
- Garnish your way. Don’t be afraid to get creative with the garnish. You can use whipped cream, cherries, sprinkles, fresh mint, or even crushed chocolate mints.
- Add a touch of chocolate. Want to add some chocolate flavor? Drizzle chocolate sauce around the inside of the shot glass or add a few dashes of chocolate bitters.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Shots
- Cuisine: American
1.5oz Vanilla Vodka
1oz Creme de Menthe
.5oz Heavy Cream
Whipped Cream & Cherry (optional garnish)
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
Strain into two shot glasses and garnish with whipped cream and a cherry, if desired.
Leave a Comment