- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- additional peanut butter for sandwiching
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer (or another large bowl if mixing by hand), add flour, baking powder, peanut butter, egg, honey, and milk. Beat until ingredients are well combined and a soft dough forms.
- Give the surface you are going to pat the dough out on a light dusting of flour. Pat the dough out into a rectangle 1/2″ deep.
- Use a small cookie cutter (I used this one) to cut out circles of dough.
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- When ready to give to your dog, put some peanut butter in between two cookies.
- To store, place cookies in an airtight container or Ziploc bag and keep in fridge.