- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons Encha Matcha
- Heat water over medium-high heat, bringing it almost to a boil.
- Add honey, gelatin, and matcha.
- Stir vigorously for a few minutes until matcha and gelatin are both completely dissolved.
- Set three gummy bear molds on top of a baking sheet. Fill molds with an eyedropper, or evenly distribute the liquid between the molds, then use a small spatula to fill in all the cavities and scrape off the excess.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until bears have set.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.