- ¼ Cup Water
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 Bottle Champagne
- ¼ Cup St. Germain
- 1 Ounce Edible Flowers
- In a saucepan, add ¼ cup water and ¾ cup sugar. Heat over medium temperature, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat & let cool.
- When syrup has cooled, slowly add the chilled bottle of champagne, allowing the least amount of bubbles to escape as possible.
- Add the St. Germain and gently combine.
- Place 3-4 flowers in the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- Fill each of your popsicle molds with the syrup. Add the popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 10 hours before serving.
- For easy removal, run warm water over the popsicle mold for a few seconds before dislodging.