- Place water and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Set aside and let cool.
- Combine sugar water and cherry syrup. Fill up each popsicle mold 1/3 of the way. (If you are using the same popsicle mold as me, I recommend using these to measure out .75 oz). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Mix together sugar water, coconut milk, and lime extract. Fill up each popsicle mold 1/3 of the way. Now you want to place on the aluminum cover and add the popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Mix together the sugar water, raspberry extract, and blue food coloring. Remove the aluminum cover and fill up each popsicle mold the last 1/3 of the way (careful not to overfill!). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the mold under warm water for about 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately or wrap extras in parchment paper and store in an airtight container in the freezer.