- 1 24 oz Box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- 1/3 lb Ground Beef (cooked with Taco seasoning)
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheese (we used Monterey Jack & Cheddar)
1.Place Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks on a baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10-11 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
2. Butterfly the Mozzarella Sticks by slicing in half long ways almost all the way through, but still leaving the two halves attached.
3. Lay the butterflied Sticks cheese side up around the waffle maker end to end, making sure to fill as much of the space as possible. Once full, lay more Mozzarella Sticks on top this time, cheese side down, so that once pressed, all the cheese will melt together and help hold the waffle form. This time, try laying the Sticks opposite of how you laid the first layer and in a circular configuration.
4. Press down and close your waffle maker. Cook the Mozzarella Sticks for 4-6 minutes. When Mozzarella Stick waffle is golden brown and sizzling, it is ready.
5. Carefully remove from your waffle maker and lay on cooling rack for a minute or two, until cool enough to handle.
6. Fill the Mozzarella Stick Taco shell with your seasoned beef, lettuce, pico de gallo, cheese, or other toppings.
7. Enjoy immediately.
- Calories: 2300