- 8 English Muffins, cut into sixths
- 8 oz Breakfast Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray. Place half of your cut English muffins into the bottom of the dish in a single layer.
- Cover then English muffins with half of the cooked breakfast sausage, then layer with half of the cheese.
- Add one more layer of English muffins, another of sausage, then the cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the casserole.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until center is cooked through.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.