- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 6–8 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Soak the cashews in water for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Break the cauliflower into florets and place on a baking sheet. Place the garlic (unpeeled) on the baking sheet as well. Drizzle the ghee, covering the cauliflower and garlic. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Peel roasted garlic and place in food processor (I use this one). Add the cauliflower and remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. If hummus is too thick, add a little more water. Season with salt to taste.