- 1 Cup Caramel Coffee, prepared
- 1 Tablespoon Gelatin (this is NOT Jell-O, if you use Jello this recipe will not work out)
- 3 Tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream Vodka
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
- Pour the caramel coffee into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add in the gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and whisk until combined.
- Bring to a low boil, then remove from heat.
- Add the whipped cream vodka. Mix to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin spice latte jello shot mixture into plastic shot glasses. Add green straws.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until jello is firm.
- Top with whipped cream & pumpkin pie spice. Serve immediately.