- 1lb Bacon
- 1.5lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- Cook bacon in a cast iron skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from pan, place on a paper towel lined plate to drain. Leave drippings in pan.
- Combine ground beef and seasonings in a bowl. Do not over mix, as it could make the meat tough. Form into six patties.
- Cook the patties over medium heat about 4 minutes per side. When done, stack on top of a bed of spinach, with bacon in between 2 patties.
- Crack the eggs over the skillet and cook about 3 minutes, until whites are set and yolk is at the desired consistency. Place on top of patties.