- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 – 1 Cup King Cake, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, add the whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, corn syrup, and cinnamon. Over medium heat, stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Using a stand mixer, whip the cream cheese and lemon zest together for 3-4 minutes.
- Change the mixer to it’s lowest setting and slowly add the milk mixture from the saucepan. Add vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- Pour the ice cream into your ice cream maker and follow manufacturers instructions. In the last 1-2 minutes of mixing, add the chopped king cake.
- If your king cake ice cream is too soft, place in the freezer a few hours before serving.
- Enjoy and laissez les bons temps rouler!