- Pour the Guinness in a bowl. Sprinkle the 2 packets of gelatin on top and let it set for a minute.
- Stir in the whisky, creme de cacao, and hot water (the water needs to pretty hot, hot enough to dissolve the gelatin). Continue stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into mini shot glasses (I used these), leaving plenty of room at the top for the Bailey’s layer.
- Refrigerate 45-60 minutes.
- When the Guinness layer is set, add the Bailey’s to a bowl. Pour the gelatin over the top and allow to sit for one minute.
- Add the hot water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the Bailey’ gelatin mixture over the top of the Guinness layer.
- Refrigerate until completely set, at least 4 hours.