- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/4 lb Deli Ham
- 1/4 lb Salami
- 1/4 lb Deli Pepperoni
- 1/4 lb Capicola
- 1/4 lb Provolone
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Sliced Pepperoncini
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Italian Herbs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place rolls on a baking sheet. Slice in half. Leave rolls intact, but remove the top half.
- Evenly layer the ham, salami, pepperoni, capicola, and provolone. Top with roasted red peppers and pepperoncini.
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter and Italian herbs. Whisk together.
- Brush Italian herb and butter mixture over the tops of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Bake sandwiches for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted. If rolls are getting too brown, cover the top with foil (I usually do this for the last 5-7 minutes).
- Cut with a sharp knife. Serve immediately.