- 2 8oz cans of regular or buttered Pillsbury Crescent dinner roll dough
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (powdered)
- 2–3 cups of broccoli chopped into small florets with very little stem
- 2 large carrots, shaved
- 1 can of sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Press both cans of crescent rolls together on a greased 15x10x1 baking pan to form the crust.
- Bake crust for 13-17 min or until crust is golden brown. Let cool.
- Place a plate, or I used a cooking pan lid, place over the top of the cooled crust, leaving about two inches at the top to cut out stem of pumpkin. Cut around the plate with a pizza cutter. Discard scraps (or in my case, snack on said scraps).
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture across crust evenly.
- Outline the pumpkin with the broccoli florets and fill in the stem.
- Use the sliced olives as the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Fill in the rest of the pumpkin with the shaved carrots.
- Cut into pieces.