- 2 lbs Chicken Wings (I used wings & drumettes)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 5 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha
- 2–3 Tablespoons Lime Juice (about 1 medium lime)
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Oil For Deep Fryer
- Pour the oil in your deep fryer or a large skillet. Heat the oil up to 375º.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel. In a large bowl, toss with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- When the oil is preheated, carefully drop the chicken wings in. We want to fry them for about 10 minutes to give the skin the perfect crispiness.
- While the wings are frying, make the glaze. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and let cook for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the Sriracha, honey, lime juice, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 3 minutes until it has thickened.
- When the wings are finished frying, place them in a large bowl and toss with the glaze. Garnish with the sesame seeds. Serve immediately.