- 1lb Ground Chicken
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 4 – 5 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Cup Flamin Hot Cheetos, Crushed
- Canola Oil, for deep fryer
- Place ground chicken in a small bowl and add all the seasonings. Combine.
- Place flour, eggs, and crushed Cheetos in separate bowls.
- Take each cheese stick and dip in the flour (gently shake off excess), then in the eggs (gently shake off excess), then wrap in the ground chicken, and finally bread with the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
- Deep fry the mozzarella sticks for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and place on a paper towel lined plate to absorb grease.
- Serve immediately.