- 7 Eggs
- 2 Cups Eggnog
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Loaf of Brioche
- 1/2 Loaf Panettone
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Cut Panettone and Brioche into 1/2″ cubes.
- Place cut bread into a greased 9×9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, eggnog, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla. Whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour eggnog mixture evenly over the Panettone and Brioche. Cover and refrigerate overnight, up to 12 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Uncover french toast and sprinkle brown sugar cinnamon mixture over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately.