- 2lb Salmon Fillet
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 Bell Peppers (assorted colors), sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Place salmon fillet on a baking sheet. Massage all over with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Mix all the seasonings together in a small bowl. When they are well combined, rub the salmon all over with the mixture, reserving some for the vegetables.
- Place the peppers and onion in a small bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle some of the remaining seasoning on them and toss to coat. Lay them on the baking sheet around the salmon.
- Cook the salmon and veggies pan for 25-45 minutes, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Cut into portion size pieces and serve immediately.