- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crisco
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup evaporated canned milk
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together sugar and crisco. Then beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Alternate milk and flour mixture to sugar and crisco mixture. Once completely mixed, add in vanilla.
- Drop by tbsp on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat. Sprinkle with red and green sugar.
- Bake for 10-11 min.