- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Holiday Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Oreo Mega Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (13.2-Ounce Package)
- White Melting Chocolate
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Cream butter, cream cheese, both sugars, vanilla and salt together with either a stand or hand mixer. I usually do this for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the holiday chocolate chips. Mix on low until just combined.
- With a sharp pairing knife, slice the Oreos in half. I try to slice right down the middle of the stuffing and leave half on each side. If this doesn’t go according to plan, just smear half of the cream on each side.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of the cookie dough on top of the cream on the bottom half of the cookie. Place the top cookie on and slightly press them together. Use an offset spatula to make it smooth and even around the cookie.
- Melt the white melting chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. I usually microwave it for 25 seconds, removing from microwave and stirring after each interval.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, dip half of the Oreo in. Remove and gently shake to remove excess chocolate. Place on a cooling rack or pan with parchment paper.
- Garnish with sprinkles and allow to cool.