- Pour the beer into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the sugar and gelatin, begin stirring immediately. Stir continuously until sugar and gelatin are completely dissolved. (If you want to keep the maximum amount of alcohol in, make sure the liquid stays well under 170°).
- Pour the beer gelatin mixture over your gummy bear molds (you will need 3). Use a spatula to fill all the bear cavities and scrape off the excess.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Pop each beer bear out of the mold and enjoy! (Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator)