Instant Pot Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 26 mins
- Total Time: 36 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- 3 lbs Red Potatoes
- 1 Stick Butter
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Add more salt to taste (I usually add 1-2 tsp more)
- 1.5 Cups Shredded Cheese + 1/2 Cup for topping (I use a cheddar/Colby jack mix)
- 6 Green Onions, chopped
- Wash your potatoes then cut them into quarters.
- Add the cut potatoes, butter, water, garlic, salt, and pepper to the Instant Pot.
- Seal the lid and set to cook for 6 minutes on high pressure. (Make sure your knob is set to “sealing”)
- When the potatoes are done cooking, switch the steam to vent.
- Once that is complete, open the pot and add the milk and sour cream. Mash with a potato masher or use a handheld mixer.
- Add in the half the green onions, half the bacon and 1.5 cups of cheese. Use a spatula or spoon to combine well. (Add more salt & pepper to taste, if needed)
- Place in a baking dish (I use an 8×8) top with the additional cheese, bacon and green onions. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy immediately.