Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Corn On The Cob
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 4
- 4 Corn on the Cob
- 1/4 Cup Mexican Crema or Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Bag Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
- Remove the husks and silk from your corn. Rinse under cold water.
- Place a skewer in the bottom of the corn for easy handling.
- Grill the corn 8-10 minutes over medium-high heat. Rotate often.
- In a bowl, combine the mayo, crema, and minced garlic. Use a spatula and cover each corn.
- Place your Flamin’ Hot Cheetos in a Ziploc bag. Turn into crumbs by beating with a mallet or rolling pin.
- Cover each corn in the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Crumbs. You can gently pat it on to ensure it stays put.